Come and join us in celebrating the arrival of spring at our Spring Equinox Tea Party Workshop! Indulge in sweet treats provided by us, sip on gourmet tea, make new friends, and create a beautiful candle masterpiece out of your choice of tea cup. You definitely don't want to miss this! The class will include a tea cup vessel, sweet treats, and complimentary tea!
With all our workshops, you'll have the basics and fundamentals of fragrance blending. We will explore the different fragrance families and experiment to make that one perfect scent. Choose from the Cedar Creek fragrance library of 60 base scents to create a uniquely you scent. But for this workshop, we'll have special fragrance blends inspired by our fictional females throughout history! Each participant will create one custom blend, guided by our candle artisans, and then pour one 25-50 ounce candle to take home. Create your own customized label for the perfect finishing touch or have us create one for you! All candle creations will cool overnight in our workshop and will be available for pick-up the following day. Join the fun! Candle crafting is fun, so share it with a friend! All workshops are B.Y.O.B (unless otherwise stated), bring along any outside beverage (please no hard liquor), and snack for your workshop. We provide some treats and glassware with every workshop as well. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the start of your workshop. This will allow you time to pick a container, grab your seat, and pour a glass of wine! Mingle with your friends or make new ones with fellow candle guests. We encourage you to take pictures during your workshop! Share the memory with friends and make them wish they were there too! If posting on social media, don't forget to tag us @cedarcreekcandles and #cedarcreekcandles. We want to see your beautiful creation! As always, during the day of your workshop, any purchase made in the shop is 20%
Spring Equinox Tea Party + Candle Workshop
Please select "In-Store Pick-up" as delievery option at check out.
- Age Limitations: All candle workshops at Cedar Creek Candles are 18 and older unless otherwise stated.
- Punctuality: Sometimes life happens and it causes us to run behind, we've all been there! Please arrived 10 to 15 minutes before the start of your workshop to find a seat. All workshops start on-time.
- Cancellation Policy: At this time, we don't offer refunds for our candle workshops. We would gladly accommodate a reschedule of any workshop with notice 48 hours before your workshop or an in-store credit for the cost of the workshop.
- Auditing A Workshop: We request that all who attend our workshop are pre-registered. We understand some people like to tag along to watch the workshop and chat with their friends, but our workshop can only accommodate so many.
- Candle Pick-Up: The candles you craft at Cedar Creek Candles will cure overnight and will be available for pick-up the following day. We will hold your candle creation up to a week after your workshop, so please make arrangements accordingly.