Grab your friends and come enjoy this relaxing hands-on workshop where you will create one-of-a-kind terrariums with a few different vessel options to choose from! Learn about succulents and cacti including care instructions, maintenance, propagation, and transplanting. This class is hands-on, so please dress in clothing that you do not mind getting a little dirty and prepare to enjoy a day of education and creativity!
*Note: Most terrariums are going to run about $30-$65 after deposit fee*
This is a BYOB event and snacks will be severed! This class is 16 and older.
- Making your own terrarium is fun, so share it with a friend! All workshops are B.Y.O.B (unless otherwise stated), bring along any outside beverage (please no hard liquor) and snack for your workshop. We provide some treats and glassware with every workshop as well.
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the start of your workshop. This will allow you time to pick a container, grab your seat and pour a glass of wine! Mingle with your friends or make new ones with fellow guests.
- Admission price includes moss, stones, dirt, activated charcoal & many different decorating items! Additional costs range from $25 to $75 depending upon the size of your vessel and the amount of plants added to your terrarium.
- We encourage you to take pictures during your workshop! Share the memory with friends and make them wish they were there too! If posting on social media, don't forget to tag us @cedarcreekcandles and #cedarcreekcandles, we want to see your beautiful creation!
- As always, during the day of your workshop any purchase made in shop is 20% off.
All workshops take place on the 2nd floor of our retail store, 13527 Main Street, Grabill IN 46741.
Interested in hosting your own Terrarium Workshop? Gather 6 or more friends, pick your date and enjoy a fun day of creating! Contact us via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone, 260.615.0110.
Please select "In-Store Pick-up" as delievery option at check out.
- Age Limitations: All terrarium workshops at Cedar Creek Candles are 16 and older unless otherwise stated.
- Punctuality: Sometimes life happens and it causes us to run behind, we've all been there! Please arrived 10 to 15 minutes before the start of your workshop to find a seat. All workshops start on-time.
- Cancellation Policy: At this time, we don't offer refunds for our candle workshops. We would gladly accommodate a reschedule of any workshop with notice 48 hours before your workshop or an in-store credit for the cost of the workshop.
- Auditing A Workshop: We request that all who attend our workshop are pre-registered. We understand some people like to tag along to watch the workshop and chat with their friends, but our workshop can only accommodate so many.