It's a new year, and we'd love to see you and your friends + family in one of our candlemaking workshops!
Have you always been curious about mixing and matching different scents to find the perfect one? Our workshops are the perfect opportunity to do just that. In the workshop, you'll learn the basics and fundamentals of fragrance blending. We will explore the different fragrance families and experiment to make that one perfectly blended scent that's a reflection of you.
Choose from the Cedar Creek fragrance library of 80 seasonal, base scents to create a unique scent. Each participant will create one custom blend, guided by our experienced candle artisans and then pour a 16 to 72 ounce candle to take home. You can make one candle or several candle; the choice is yours!
All candles will cool overnight in our workshop and are available for pick-up the following day.
Join the fun! Reservation is $20 per ticket + the container fee (ranging from $15 to $125 depending upon size) that can be paid after class. Candle crafting is fun, so share it with a friend! We provide some a charcuterie-style snack box, soft beverages and bottled water. All workshops are B.Y.O.B., if desired (no hard liquor, please).
Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the start of your workshop. This will allow you time to pick a container, grab your seat, and pour a glass of wine! Mingle with your friends or make new ones with fellow candle guests.
We encourage you to take pictures during your workshop! Share the memory with friends and make them wish they were there too! If posting on social media, don't forget to tag us @cedarcreekcandles and #cedarcreekcandles, we want to see your beautiful creation!
Once your class has concluced, please feel free to shop our retail store and enjoy a 20% discount on your purchases (excluding candle vessels) as a thank you for joining us! All workshops take place at our store in Leo, IN.
February Candle Workshops
Please select "In-Store Pick-up" as delievery option at check out.
- Age Limitations: All candle workshops at Cedar Creek Candles are 18 and older unless otherwise stated.
- Punctuality: Sometimes life happens and it causes us to run behind, we've all been there! Please arrived 10 to 15 minutes before the start of your workshop to find a seat. All workshops start on-time.
- Cancellation Policy: At this time, we don't offer refunds for our candle workshops. We would gladly accommodate a reschedule of any workshop with notice 48 hours before your workshop or an in-store credit for the cost of the workshop.
- Auditing A Workshop: We request that all who attend our workshop are pre-registered. We understand some people like to tag along to watch the workshop and chat with their friends, but our workshop can only accommodate so many.
- Candle Pick-Up: The candles you craft at Cedar Creek Candles will cure overnight and will be available for pick-up the following day. We will hold your candle creation up to a week after your workshop, so please make arrangements accordingly. If you're able to come back to pick-up, we have shipping available.