Nothing screams SUMMER like an ice cold Blue Raspberry Slushie!
+ fruity & sweet +
top : Cotton Candy
middle : Blue Raspberry
base : Sugar Cane
SKY’S THE LIMIT.
Our Pilot Candle Tins are new & expertimental blends at Cedar Creek Candles. Only available for a limited time, unless voted by you to become a part of our full-time fragrance line!
Be a part of our process & test potentional scents for the seasons ahead!
Each purchase of a tin is a vote for that scent!
burn time: 20hrs
All candles made in Grabill, Indiana with locally-sourced & organic soy bean wax, natural cotton wicks and phthalate-free premium fragrance oils infused with essential oils. They are completely non-toxic and allergen safe. Our candles are vegan-friendly & crafted for an eco-friendly, clean burn.
- For optiumal burning, trim wick before every burn. Ensure to not trim wick too shortly.
- Use tin lid as a candle coaster to protect your surfaces.
- Burn candle 1 to 2 hours at a time & never leave unattended!
- Do not handle metal tin while light and allow to cool before handling!
- If spill occurs, hot water and soap will clean up spillage.
Please recycle jar and wax melt container after use. For easiest removal of soy wax, pop in freeze for 15 to 30 minutes. Remove jar, use butter knife to break up soy wax (slightly twist knife into wax) and discard.